Ok guys know this is for my twitter barbz tht love me. I love you back so this is my gift to you. STEAM ALERT!!!!!! I had 2 put tht in there just so you know what to expect. Enjoy!!!
chapter 13
Nicki woke up feeling refreshed. She glanced at the clock. It was 8:43. She pulled the cover down slightly, only to pull it back up. The room was freezing. She snuggled deep under the covers & turned over prepared to go back to sleep until she noticed the figure curled up in her bed. She sat & gently pulled the leather jacket from his face. She couldn't believe her eyes.
"Drake!!!!" she exclaimed, startling him from his sleep. He shivered when she pulled his jacket off him. She climbed on top of him, hugging him tightly. "When did you get here!?!"
"Last night." he said enjoying the heat her body was radiating. " Fuck, it's cold!" he exclaimed when she sat back up. He covered himself back up with his jacket.
"You been here all night & it's freezing like this?! Why didn't you wake me up? Why didn't you get under the covers?" Nicki asked.
"I brought you in here when you fell asleep on the couch. You were so tired you barely noticed. Then I was gonna get under the covers with you until you took your pants off."
"You are such a gentleman."
"I wouldn't have been if I got under them covers with you."
"Is that so?" she asked. she bent over him, kissing his neck. He exhaled deeply as she reached under his jacket, lifting his shirt. He he slid his hand up her thighs to her round behind,
"Nicki." Drake said softly.
"Yeah?" she whispered.
"You killin' me with all this teasin'." Nicki sat up.
"I'm sorry I just missed you so much. I love kissing you & stuff." she said sadly. Drake sat up & kissed her. he didn't want her to feel bad, especially since he felt the same way. Nicki put her arms around his neck & kissed him passionately before sliding off his lap.
"What's wrong?" he asked.
"Nothing" she said innocently as she slid off her panties, flinging them at him. "I know you like to collect." she giggled.
"What are you doing?" he asked stuffing them in his pocket as she climbed back in the bed & got under the covers. She lifted the blanket & motioned for him to join her. She waited for him to get comfortable next to her before she spoke.
"Yesterday, you wished you could touch me somewhere. You you still wish you could?" she asked him.
"Nicki." he began, "you don't have to do that just because I want you to. I don't wanna pressure you." Nicki turned to him & smiled.
"If I didn't want you to do something, I wouldn't let you. Besides, this is more for me than it is for you. But if you don't want to I guess i could do it myself." Nicki took Drake's hand & slid it down her smooth stomach to her center as she laid flat on her back. He he slid his finger down her smooth folds & dipped into her ocean. She bit her lip as he pushed his finger inside her. He pulled his finger back out 7 started circling her clit. She moaned softly. She closed her eyes as he kissed her. The way she rolled her hips let him know she liked what he was doing. He started moving his hand faster over her clit. He sucked her bottom lip gently, then placed light kisses along her jaw & neck.
"Fuck" Nicki breathed. She was reaching her climax. She slid her hands over her breasts, squeezing them softly. Drake knew it wouldn't be much longer. Her wetness was audible as he moved his hand faster still. She spread her legs a bit wider as his hand worked her. She couldn't hold back any longer. She came with 1 long moan. The sound of her voice made him want to follow her lead. He kissed her shoulder as she tried to regulate her breathing. Nicki couldn't remember the last time she had felt that good. She turned back on her side facing him.
"You're really good at that." she giggled.
"Well, you know I try." he joked. Just then, Nicki's Blackberry started ringing. Nicki huffed as she turned over to answer it.
"What?!" she said angrily.
"Gosh, good morning to you too. Sorry I interrupted your wet dream." Shanell laughed.
"You have no idea." she said seriously.
"Are you dressed yet?"
"Am I supposed to be?"
"Well not really, I mean, you could do your interviews naked. I mean it's up to you.
"SHIT!" Nicki exclaimed. "I fucking forgot! How long do we have?"
"Hmmm, bout an hour. I'll try & buy you some time. Call me when you're ready.
"Thank you." They hung up. Nicki jumped out of the bed & headed for the bathroom. She came back out with a towel for Drake to wipe his hands & sat next to him on the bed. I have to get ready to go." she said sadly. Drake sighed.
"Well, at least I can get some sleep. I guess I'll see you tonight then." Drake stood up & headed for the door. Nicki came over & hugged him.
"Aww baby." she sighed."I wish I could lay in bed all day with you. But don't be sad." She backed away from him & slid off her shirt, dropping it to the floor. She turned away from him, unhooking her bra. "I got you next time." She threw her bra at his face & laughed as she ran to the shower. Drake left her room, walked in his suite & went straight 2 the shower.
Yeah i know you guys thought this was the real deal but sorry no. Nicki said she wasn't givin it away on the road. But know it won't be long from now Drizzy can't take much longer!!! Stay tuned!!!!
MAKE MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ReplyDelete